Do you offer transportation from the airport?
No, but taxis and UberX are readily available at the airport. The estimated UberX fare is $20-25 each way.
Pre-Arranged Transportation To / From RSW and Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
- Naples Transportation & Tours: Offers town cars, limousines and multi-passenger vehicles with drivers. Advance reservations are necessary. Please call 239 390 4223, 800 592 0848, or visit their desk in our RSW airport hotel.
- LP Transportation: Book LP Transportation for your local transportation needs to area attractions, off site excursions, events, airport transportation. Call LP Transportation at 239 948 8002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taxi: Available outside the airport terminals. Fares from the airport are determined by preset zones for up to three passengers. Additional passengers are $10.00 each.
- Enterprise Rent a Car: Hyatt Regency Coconut Point guests receive special pricing when renting with Enterprise.
- Valet Parking: $25.00 per day, with in / out privileges
- Self-Parking: Complimentary for guests
- Event Parking: $5.00 per day
- Dining only: Complimentary with validation
From Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
Follow Terminal Access Road (East) to the intersection of Ben Hill Griffin Parkway / Treeline Avenue Extension. Turn left onto Ben Hill Griffin Parkway, and follow to Corkscrew Road (approx. 7 miles). At Corkscrew Road, turn right and follow West to South Tamiami Trail (US 41) (approximately 3 - 1/2 miles). Turn left onto South Tamiami Trail and follow for approximately 2 miles to Coconut Road. Turn right at Coconut Road, where you’ll find the resort at the end of the street.
To Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) (Approximately 13 miles)
Take Coconut Road to South Tamiami Trail (US 41) and turn left, heading North. Follow US 41 for two miles, then turn right onto Corkscrew Road. Stay on Corkscrew Road to Ben Hill Griffin Parkway (2nd light after I-75). Turn left and follow Ben Hill Griffin Parkway North, to the intersection with Terminal Access Road (the road changes to Treeline Avenue), Turn right (East) and follow signs to the airport.